Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#thestruggleisreal LENT

 I'm going to break from my life and talk about Lent. Being Catholic, I'm given the opportunity to give up something every year to reflect on the sacrifices Jesus made for me and everyone else in the world. I kind of love the Lenten Season. As much as I struggle with giving up something, I do truly strive to become a better person and reflect. I encourage all my sweet readers to do the same this Lenten Season. After all, Jesus died for us, don't we owe some reflection over the magnitude of that sacrifice?! Soap box over. Here's what I plan to do this Lent!! 
That's right people, this very happy carnivore
is becoming a vegetarian  actually I will still 
eat seafood!

Since you don't have to give up anything for Lent
I've decided to stop taking my body for granted
and start hitting the gym! It's time to lose this
baby weight!!

And finally I'm going to start going to church
every Sunday. There really isn't a reason why
I can't go, I just get lazy. 

I hope you all have an amazing Lenten Season. In the mean time today is Mardi Gras. Happy Fat Tuesday, everyone! Load up on what you're giving up and have a blast doing it! My sis is in Nola right now living it up!!! For everyone else, have fun at work and remember...

Lassiez les bons temps rouler!




No comments:

Post a Comment