Thursday, February 27, 2014

#tbt

I've gotta be completely honest... I LOVE #throwbackthursday on Instagram. It's been sweeping social media for a while now and I, like most IG users, love to plow through old, embarrassing family pictures to find ones to post. So today, I give you #tbt blog edition! I hope you love these pictures as much as I do! 
This is me with my Pop when I was 
about 3 weeks old. It was his birthday.
I miss him every day.

9 weeks pregnant! Sweet Girl was just a tiny
peanut!

My main lady, my Gram. She's my world,
my bff, and I couldn't be luckier. She
really is the best.

This was me when I was 16. It's such an embarrassing
picture but it cracks me up. I'm holding my cousin, Peter,
not my baby.

Pop with my cousin Danny and me... rocking 
that mullet

My dad and his girls! #httr

Hubs and I on our anniversary trip to Gatlinburg last year.

30 weeks pregnant!!

Love this lady so much! This was me 34 weeks
pregnant... quite a change from the above pic.

I figured I'll make every Thursday on the blog a #tbt. It's so much fun to look through old pictures and remember what you were doing in them or seeing the people you love and miss! Happy #tbt you guys!

1 comment: