Thursday, March 13, 2014

#tbt

For #throwbackthursday today I am going to throw back to my FAVORITE places in the whole wide world: Cherry Grove Beach and My Maryland. This girl is a Maryland girl (and OBNOXIOUSLY proud of it). I visit any chance I get. I love hanging out with my cousins, Gram and Bob, sight seeing the same sights over and over again, and just relaxing. Being from Maryland is the biggest blessing in my life. I truly believe it shaped me into the person I am today foul mouth and all and beam with pride anytime there is something positive written about my home. If you ask me where I'm from I tell you Maryland without blinking. Then when you ask how long I live in Kentucky, again without blinking I'll tell you 21 years. It doesn't matter to me. I've never claimed to have roots in Kentucky, Kentucky is just where I live, Maryland is home. I have my amazing little family in Kentucky, but if I had it my way (and believe me I try) my happy little family would ship up to Maryland and continue setting our roots. So here are my Maryland #tbt pics!






I have a million pictures I could add, but these are my most precious. I love my family so much, it's ridiculous! Now onto the second installation of my #tbt post: Cherry Grove! Ever since I was born (literally 6 weeks old was my first beach trip) we've gone to Cherry Grove (NMB) every year. Sometimes as a huge family, sometimes just my fam and hubs, sometimes just hubs and our friend Austin. It's always amazing. The memories make for years of laughter and sometimes tears. It is my piece of Heaven. I have been to Hawaii (I loved it so SO much) and I know there are more glamorous beaches but when given the chance to getaway, I will always chose NMB. I love it there. So here are pics from past vacations. Again, there are a million pics I could post but here are some of my favorites over the years! I can't lie, I'm dreaming of Smith Family Vacay today when it's a blistering 19 degrees outside!!! 









All of the cousins! There are 20 of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment