Monday, March 31, 2014

Lately...

Lately I've been crazy busy. It's all been good but I definitely took a "Spring Break" from my bloggy friends. I actually wrote a blog last week because I had HUGE news: Boo Bear has learned how to talk, everyone! She said "Dada" last Sunday and followed up with "Mama" this past Saturday. It is seriously the cutest noise I've ever heard in my life. I think it's safe to say she is going to be a chatter box like her momma. Click here for a preview of Miss Harper chattering away. 

In other news, yesterday, I actually broke out of my mommyhood for a hot minute and went to celebrate my friend, Chioma's bridal shower! It was so great being able to catch up with my sweet friend that I don't see enough. 
The beautiful bride and me! Don't you love her outfit?
She is truly the biggest fashionista I know!

How cute is this cupcake display?! They were as delicious as they look!

Lastly, it's March Madness time! My bracket got completely destroyed this weekend. Like I'm still kind of fuming about it. I may have thrown a fit when Hubs' beloved Kentucky won last night! Oops. I hope everyone else is enjoying the end of basketball season and all the craziness that comes with it! I am personally a little excited to go out this coming weekend with the BBN being out in full swing praying for number 9. Have a great week. I promise my life is more interesting than it seems. Last week was just a normal hectic life of a mommy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment