Thursday, March 6, 2014

#tbt

So for this week's #tbt I'm throwing back to some of the most fun parties I've ever been apart of! We're talking bachelorette parties people!! There is nothing better than a girls night (or weekend in some cases) celebrating the soon to be bride, catching up with some of your nearest and dearest friends, enjoying a cocktail or 10 all while making a fool of the bride to be! I love all the women who have allowed me to take part in their celebration dearly! So this one is dedicated to some of my favorite ladies! Here's looking at you: Liza, AGray, and Whit! Love you all to the moon and back!


My sissy and me at my Bachelorette Weekend in 
Nashvegas! 

Some pretty ladies at Liza's Bachelorette Weekend
in Chicago!

Liza's Bridal Party :)

All the amazing ladies who were able
to come to my B- Weekend in Nashville

Tay and me on the first night of Liza's Bachelorette
Weekend :)

2 Ladies I couldn't live without! Love my Whit and AGray. 
You can read all about Ash's bachelorette here

Some of my beautiful Chi Omega sisters in Nashville.

More of AGray's Last fling on that party bus!
These men frequent the streets of Nashville. Their shirts say
"Bang This"...

On AGray's Party Bus! We had so much fun
dancing the night away on that thing!

The Bachelorette with Elvis!

A classic "Bridesmaids" picture at Whit's Last Fling

My amazing girls. 

Chi Omega 'Til We Die!

As you can tell, I run with a crowd that knows how to have a good time. Now we're all married ladies but when we do get together, it is always guaranteed to be a night of many laughs and many drinks :) Happy #tbt to my faithful readers ;)

1 comment: