Monday, April 14, 2014

Anniversary!

Hi my sweet friends! I am sorry I've taken some time off. I just haven't been in the place to write lately. Nothing too shocking... just sheer laziness. :) I'm finally back today with the mindset to make an honest effort to write more AND to wish my amazing hubs a happy anniversary. We've been married for 2 years today (together for over 10.. yikes) and I can't think of a better way of letting him know how appreciative I am of him other than blasting it all over the interwebs for the world to see. Monks, I love you more and more each day and I am so SO blessed to be your wife. You have been an amazing husband, my best friend, and the best daddy Harper could ever ask for. You keep your divas so happy. We love you. So in order of celebration I'm going to give everyone a little flash back of what our first 2 years of wedded bliss have entailed! Enjoy ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment