Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Family Photo Shoot!

So, Harper Maryann is turning 6 months old tomorrow. I know, huge milestone! ;) But realistically, I try to take a picture of her every day and I have documented every week of her life thus far. Of course we also do the monthly stickers, too! To say this kid knows that when a phone or camera is pointed at her she should do something cute is an understatement. Baby model in training. I decided for her 6 month birthday we should have some professional pictures done to commemorate the big day! I contacted my friend Jenny and she did the most amazing job! So here are a few of my favorites of my Boo Bear, hubs and me! I just adore my little family! 





I don't think Jenny could have done a more perfect job! Thank you so much for your amazing work and help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment