Wednesday, April 16, 2014

All About Me

I figured I've been doing this bloggy thing for about a month now and I should let you all in on some random facts. I know most of my readers know that I love all things Maryland, the beach, my husband, and baby girl. I feel like I owe you all more than that. So here you go 20 random facts about me.

1. I love Bruce Springsteen. Like I'm totally obsessed. I've seen Bruce 11 times in concert. I've gone as far as Washington, DC to see him (and family). 
2. I've met Bruce Springsteen. Thanks to my bestest friend, Lauren, I stalked him down at his daughter's horse show and got a kiss on the cheek and this picture: 

3. I've been on "Ellen" at the Inauguration for Obama, I was dancing. It was awesome. 
4. I had my chance to meet the President before he became the President. It didn't work out, but I still got to stand on stage behind him and because of that I can now say I was within spitting distance of Barack Obama (woo!)
5. I love my job. I work in Admissions for my Alma Mater, Transylvania University.
6.  My gram is my best friend. She and I are ridiculously close. I can't imagine my life without her. 
7. I've been with my hubs for over 10 years.
8. I took way too long to graduate college.
9. I'm a proud member of Chi Omega Fraternity
10. Because of number 9 I force all owls on my daughter (legacy)
11. My sister is my other best friend. She lives up the street from me. Not for much longer
12. I've known my best friend (not by blood) since we were 6. We transferred into grade school 4 months apart. All total flukes. 
13. My husband and I went to Hawaii for our honeymoon and talk about going back almost daily. 
14. I used to still do say I would be on SNL when I grew up. I idolize the women that have been on that show. 
15. I majored in history in college.
16. I do nothing related to my degree now, other than enjoy it. 
17. Gettysburg, PA is one of my favorite places in America.
18. Harper came 11 days early... I loved her impatience. 
19. I took a personality test and my top trait is "Woo" it means I have an easy time making people love me... hehe
20. I am the oldest of 20 grandchildren. I like to run the show. 


So there you have it. 20 facts about me. More to come on another day. Also, one more day until the "Scandal" finale. Fun fact #21: I LOVE "SCANDAL"

No comments:

Post a Comment