Monday, April 21, 2014

This Past Weekend...

Was HUGE in our house... Boo started crawling! I am trying to figure out how to post the video, but I'm technologically dumb so once I figure it out I promise an adorable crawling baby movie. Until then, here are some Easter pics. Easter is pretty laid back in my fam. My little fam (Hubs, Harper, and myself) went to church then lunch at a Mexican restaurant. After lunch we went home for a hot minute and went to my grandma's and then Hubs' aunt's house. It was a long day but it was a great one. Although I failed at all my Lenten promises this year, the importance of yesterday was not lost on anyone in my little fam. 



We also celebrated Stink Bug turning 8 months old. 
She was over the picture taking portion of the day. 

I hope you all had an amazing day yesterday! Spring has finally sprung in the Bluegrass!

No comments:

Post a Comment