Thursday, May 22, 2014

Catch Up!

It's been so long since I've tended to my sweet bloggy, I don't even remember my last post! Yikes!! So since Easter Weekend, we celebrated my first Mother's Day, went to North Carolina, Boo Bear got pink eye in both eyes, an ear infection and croup. We haven't had much going on except for life!! Here are some pictures of the past month. I promise to catch you all up more, but probably not for another couple weeks. May has been a whirlwind of a month but I wanted to check in and let you know I'm alive and well... just sleep deprived, on family overload, and a little crazier. :) 
Hubs and me at my cousin's Confirmation

Sweet Girl at the Confirmation. She was not feeling
the greatest. 

Us with the Confirmandant

Boo Bear and her namesake, my Gram :)

At a petting zoo on Mother's Day (full post to come)

It was almost 90 degrees outside. Boo was soaked in 
water, not sweat ;)

My whole reason for being. She's the best in the world
even when she's cranky. 

It's been a crazy few weeks, well over a month since I've blogged. I promise as summer progresses I will write more. I hope all my sweet readers (all 3 of you) have had a great start to the late spring/ summer seasons. Pools open this weekend, Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment